Thursday, February 17, 2011

Who Can Legally Draw House Plans

technical makeup buy cosmetics + + s.valentino



Hello my darling!
Today I wanted to tell you about an interesting topic as it is difficult to explain: the corrective makeup techniques and contouring classic!
Sifting through here and there on the web I found some cards davvero ben fatta che consiglio di leggere a chiunque fosse interessata (basta cliccare sull'immagine)


1. Leonardo: Il viso geometricamente perfetto!
















2.COS'è IL CONTOURING? (dal sito nevemakeup)







3. VISO e LABBRA






4.OCCHI






For practical explanation I suggest you watch the video of Julie, really clear and well done!


Now I want to show the latest cosmetic purchases that I made and I'm really satisfied!


1. WHEAT GERM OIL

obtained by cold pressing without the use of solvents of the noble part of the grain (germ) of wheat, is an oily liquid, thick yellow ocher of primary interest in cosmetics (and food). Wheat Germ Oil, naturally rich in vitamin E (antioxidant) is perfect for toning and nourishing the skin, breast and cleavage. Returns quickly to the skin tone and elasticity, making it more relaxed, fresh and smooth. Valid for the critical points such as hands, knees and elbows.


I tried this oil (which costs about 4 € ) as a pre-pack shampoo and I loved it! I kept on for too little (15 minutes, because I was in a hurry) and my hair erano molto molto più morbidi al tatto!Stra consigliato!

2. OLIO DI COCCO



Per le sue molteplici proprietà è molto usato nella composizione di svariati prodotti quali creme viso e corpo, emulsioni dopo bagno, saponi, shampoo e balsami per capelli deboli e devitalizzati. Usato singolarmente si rivela un ottimo idratante per pelli eccessivamente secche e squamose ed un insostituibile dopo sole sia per l'epidermide, cui restituisce immediata morbidezza ed elasticità, che per i capelli, essendo un formidabile ristrutturante.


Ho pagato questo olio poco più di 3 euro e devo dire che è un prodotto davvero jolly,si può usare for a lot of things! For example, I read that is good both as a moisturizer, such as lip balm, as a pre-pack sahmpoo but especially as a makeup remover !
3. Garnier shampoo UD extract MANGO and flowers tiara.

I wanted to buy this shampoo because it does not contain silicone and has a good fragrance. As soon as I tried several times will let you know the verdict!
4. The Provence: Mask linseed

cream rich in natural substances, nourishes regenerates and protects all hair types. Strengthens until returning to the root body and shine to hair, making it easier to comb. His strong and decisive action is balanced by the base composition of concentrates derived exclusively vegetable.

For now I have used this form only once. I have not noticed particular improvements persevering but maybe the results will be better ..!?
5.I Provence: shampoo for linseed.

< blockquote> linseed oil, rich in Vitamin F, Beta-carotene and alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) is a real tonic for the hair care and beauty. Its beneficial ownership, recognized since antiquity, this feature Shampoo, formulated exclusively con basi di origine vegetale ed arricchito da preziosi principi attivi naturali, sapientemente dosati per mantenere in perfetta salute i capelli trattati, tinti e permanentati. Formula Naturale, ideale per tutti coloro che manifestano intolleranze ai tensioattivi chimici.

Anche questo l'ho usato solo una volta per ora e a prima vista mi sembra abbastanza "untuoso". Sui miei capelli che sono secchissimi può andare bene anche se appesantisce un pochino, però lo sconsiglio a chi ha la cute grassa!



Inoltre stamattina sono passata da Sephora perchè volevo approfittare degli ultimi sconti e ho comprato questo fantastico kit per il corpo della yes to carrots a soli 10euro !
A complete kit to take care of the body scrub, moisturizing butter and hand cream, all made from carrot juice and Dead Sea minerals. The dark removes dead skin cells and makes the skin smooth and bright, the butter moisturizes, and hand cream protects the skin from the cold and dry
.



For now I just tried the hand cream and I must say that I love so much. Usually I can not seem to use any product on your hands because I hate feeling greasy but this cream is very light, absorbs quickly and has a lovely smell (which I had already hit products in the kit-face, I had spoken
here )
are also passed to the flight in a shop to buy organic tofu for my mom and I bought one of the very good lip balm Amande, a brand that did not know and that inspires me a lot having quality of the stick! (I suggest you look at the site )

Match the trophic action of unsaponifiable olive oil and emollient properties against free radicals and antioxidants vitamin E, A. E 'particularly suited to protect the lips from the weather and the sun thanks in part to the photoprotective filter content in its specific wording. •
WITH VITAMIN E, A
• UVA UVB
DYES • NO


I paid this lip stick € 3.50 and I really like is: on the lips has a perfect texture (fairly solid but easily spreadable; to mean a softer hair sticks in Provence that are very hard!) and very hydrated!

And you have shopped lately?
A big kiss to all, Giorgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment