Monday, February 28, 2011

Tog 24sale Mens Jacket Size Xl

SHOPPING Bolognese: D

Hello to all my dear!
As I told you today I went to Bologna for a day of intensive
shopping!
I'm basically playing (almost) exclusively
because I had to walk into a store LUSH for the first time.

What can I say?
If they ask me to describe my personal paradise
I would say that is equal to a lush shop where you can touch, smell
and rub all over him: D
But we are not too many more talk to my purchase today:
-ocean salt scrub (free)
forget-me-not (make-up remover; maxi 100g)
-Vanilla Lace powder for the body
* I tried the cleanser and I like a lot: I got it mainly because I had not heard that in the eyes burning on me .. and dissolved very well also waterproof makeup! The only downside is the price .. 16 € appear to me Tantini!

-m 'assaggiami (solid-oil massage)
-Restless (solid-oil massage)
-gate oil in solid tin (with 2 free oil)
-you do not eat (soap)
* I tried the "Restless" and fell in love. I really have no words to describe this smell heavenly, I just know that for the rest of my life that I'll never be able to live without (to be clear: it is an hour that continues to smell the body escalmando "mmmhmmmm God, that's good! ": D)

-sciarpa/scalda neck floral (Newfoundland)
-circle with bow (Newfoundland)
-olive green sandals (H & M)

-clutch hello kitty (H & M)
-creamy matte lipstick (Kiko)

clear-jeans (OVS)
-sleeved tee with a 3 / 4 and frappe (H & M)

Unfortunately I was hoping to find a little more cute clothes
instead (as you can see) I found a few things that I liked.

have a shelter if I wake up tomorrow morning as soon as an order online
always Lush to take other podotti?? Ahahah
HELP!
conclude this post by pointing out that if you want to buy but do not have a Lush shop in the area you can do that easily from the site (as I will tomorrow, Bologna is an hour's train ride from my house and now that I've smelled some products I was more comfortable ordering online).
remember, however, that this brand is not eco-bio (if you're interested you can always see the INCI products on the site) but at least it's cruelty-free and packaging (if any) are completely recycled / recyclable !)

Happy Monday to all, kisses
Giorgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment