Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Successful Are Stents

review PACK BOTTEGA VERDE + trick + Wishlist

Hello my darlings!
Today I want to do a review (and a preview of some things)
of the package that I received by Bottega Verde .
I was very pleased with the products contained,
I had the opportunity to test,
approach because all of my personal taste!
Now I show you what the package contained:

These are the products that will try these days and which I will talk soon :




These instead are the products of which we speak today :

1. soft blush color:
Sienna





* what you think:
This powder blush I loved it for the truly chic packaging: As you can see the packaging is black, shiny, with lid and brush the inside. Unfortunately I find uncomfortable brush for applying blusher on her flat and surely he will not use (I will try to recycle in some other way). The color (Sienna ) is a mix between a warm brown and antique pink and I like it very much. Even the texture is good and if you have good discounts available for BV may be a product to buy!
* PRO:
- confezione carina
-bella tonalità di colore
-buona texture
-finish opaco
*CONTRO:
-pennellino inutile
-prezzo pieno troppo alto (ma questo vale per tutti i prodotti BV,per fortuna ci sono sempre gli sconti..questo è vero e proprio marketing!!)
2. Fondotinta Illuminante
in colorazione: chiaro di Luna








Cosa ne penso: Non avendo mai sentito parlare bene dei fondi di Bottega I expected a green product but horror is not so bad. First of all color was right for my face (in the picture seems darker complexion because I had never taken so long but just shaded it is perfect) in fact I have made a lighter shade! The
call it media coverage (to get an idea you can watch the stars in my tattoo post, or scroll through and look at my test-trick)
Unfortunately this product, as most of the funds, has a flaw: the incidence . Schifezzine contains various silicones including and various allergens . As many other foundations have an accident horror I think I will use this product as using some other precautions ( remove make-up thoroughly after use, can keep shorter hours and a few days a week )
PRO:
-right colors for my tone skin
-good consistency (liquid, extends well)
-opacity
AGAINST :
-incidence silicon
Eyeshadow wet / dry
color: black with glitter


or what you think: This eyeshadow I loved it! Before di tutto io adoro gli ombretti neri e anche se di solito prediligo quelli matt i glitter oro mi sono piaciuti molto! L'effetto da asciutto non è molto scrivente ma da bagnato è splendido! Io lo consiglio!
Pro :
-colore
-scrivenza da bagnato
Contro :
-scrivenza da asciutto
Prezzo :
Smalto con vitamina E
colore: Amarena




Cosa ne penso: Il colore di questo smalto mi è piaciuto molto: è un misto tra il viola e il marrone,per turns to be clear under the light eggplant with a hint of red, very nice! The
spreadability is not the best: you have to brush very fast because it tends to dry quickly. Regarding the duration unfortunately, as I said in other reviews, I can not give you my opinion because with the work that I do all the glazes they last at most 1-2days! It reminds me a lot of polish that I bought on sale kiko time (and which costs less soooooo .. ehehe)
Pro :
-good color, slightly pearly
Cons:
-average difficulty writing
-price
Price: 7.99 €

Glamour shine gloss
color: Melon

What do you think: To be honest I prefer the gloss without glitter or so different glitterini I could not fully appreciate this product. The packaging is very nice, however: to release the product must crush the tube (which is soft plastic) and the gloss will fill the brush! Unfortunately, consistency is sticky enough for my liking!
Pro : pack comfortable
Against :
non-color for me
-sticky texture
Mascara 3 in 1
color: black



What do you think: I must say that I liked this mascara much: the silicone brush is just like the ones that I like, the product is released but at the same time does not make lumps, black is really intense and lengthens the lashes a lot! If you really had to find a flaw I would say that is not much volume, but I cover adding the top coat of kiko, et voila!
Pro:
-intense color
-brush that lengthens eyelashes
-
few lumps
Cons:
-little volume
Kohl stick
color: black


What do you think: This BV is a product that I have always had the curiosity to try and I am very happy to have had the chance! I must say that overall I really like the tip is big and can make a deals often as I like the color and strength and ultrablack the mine soft and comfortable .. a really nice product! The only downside is the size of the product: this stick is really little! But I recommend it if you need a big enough lead from kohl-black and super!
Pro:
-color ultra-soft black
-mine
-average
Cons:
-volume product (having the soft I think mine will be consumed quickly)

cream body bio
100 ml



what you think:
One word: FANTASTIC!
This body cream is wonderful: it spreads well and is very moisturizing at the same time, ha un inci tutto verde,il prezzo è buono (sopratutto se presa in sconto) appena stesa sul corpo lascia una fantastica sensazione di freschezza, ha un profumino delicato delizioso! Insomma: non lasciatevela scappare,anche perchè ho sentito che vogliono fare fuori questa linea (peccato,era l'unica con inci completamente naturale...)
Pro :
-consistenza densa ma facilmente assorbibile
-profumo ottimo
-sensazione di freschezza
-inci completamente naturale
Contro :
-nessuno,la consiglio a tutte!
Prezzo : 13,49 euro
Crema viso giorno bioecologica
50 ml






Questa crema l'avevo acquistata anche tempo fa e ve ne avevo parlato in questo post



Spero che la mia review vi sia stata utile,concludo il post con qualche foto del trucco (veloce veloce)che ho fatto usando i prodotti sopracitati!













Un bacione a tutte

Giorgia

♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment