Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nancy Drew White Wolf I Cant Clean The Ice Pond

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be!










Grow old along with me,
the best is yet to be.


This sentence I've tattooed in the summer of 2009 along with three other friends of mine, specifically on the day of the second test of ' state exam.
The meaning is clear enough: Grow old along with me, the best is yet to come.

At the end of high school it feels the lions, and we say that at that time were the emblem of cheerfulness, optimism, expectations towards the future, all normal, which allowed more time to feel invincible if not the post-state exam?

Then in time the euphoria passes: you look at the real job prospects here in Italy and start the existential doubts about life, career, love.
Some years after he gave up college to pursue a concrete and immediate provessione, who continues to study certainly do not have the slightest chance of graduating, others asks every day: "But who am I doing that much then I'll never find a job?"

These are the 20 years.
The age of change.
Of the old friends that are lost forever,
first series of difficulties that make you realize that you are inevitably raised.

Every time I look at my tattoo I am reminded of the photo shoot we did just finished the examination (at that time wanted to have imprinted not only on our skin, but also indelibly in the photographs.)
I see the carelessness of those days the journey of women in Salò, new loves, the laughter, in short, I see the pinnacle of our youth, who was about to leave.

Every time I look at these photos I hope to live again, sooner or later, a time so ..
And meanwhile I try to be like then: optimistic and determined .. because I'm sure the best
is yet to come ..



















0 comments:

Post a Comment