Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fetus With Hole In Heart

SATURDAY night outfit





Hello my darling and good Sunday to all!
Today I want to post photos of my outfit yesterday evening although I admit that I do not put it drives me crazy: the trick I was not completely satisfied (I had no time and when you do things in a hurry the result in make up, is never the top!) and want to be picky the polka dot stockings with the fantasy of the dress are not exactly the best! But amen, I had to go in a very quiet room with three other friends of mine so I would say that even having arranged her hair and rags put myself on him would be fine: D




Dress: Pull & Bear, Jacket: Tally Weijl, bag: vintage tights: Zara

In addition I want to show my
wishlist cosmetic the moment!
next Monday I will go to Bologna and certainly a jump from Lush
not nessunoooooo me off ..
* SOLID BODY OILS <3









I have the impression that vaaaga 40euro in solid oils are a tad exaggerated .. maybe it is better makes a selection of these fragrant once in the shop, you say?
Some of these oils do you recommend a particular solid ?

* MAGIC abundance


* SOAPS <3


I have the vague feeling that a capital spend by Lush, cursed and damned high price images that invite a lot .. you have never tried the Lush products?
How did you find better?

A big kiss to all and Happy Sunday! Giorgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment