Thursday, January 6, 2011

Michael Carolyn Rebecca Riley

room + organization balances

Ciao a tutte my darling..
Durante queste feste ho ri-sistemato un pò la mia camera dopo un bel pomeriggio passato from IKEA (ikea holy ... Thank goodness you exist!)
In particular, I bought a new cabinet to be very spacious bathroom where I keep all my many tricks .. if you need something cute and inexpensive recommend it (and is also easy to install as they are able to mount it with my hands hehe)







Then I placed some of my smaltino (those that use more) portatrucchi in a very nice (I've stolen from my mum, thanx mum!) where there are also some eye shadow blush and some of the movie ..


Some of my earrings were still hanging in the bathroom at the frog .. I know, there is a great place for earrings, but at least it's convenient (so convenient that I always put those because I do not want to pull others out by various jewelry!)

L '.. book corner with my beloved wall stickers with the Ode to Joy:)

My outdated Board image ..

Then, just today started the sales are gone for a walk to stores and bought some little thing .. and I am very satisfied with my purchase:)





>
And you did good shopping these days? What did you buy up to?
bacibaci
Giorgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment