Monday, January 24, 2011

How To Get An Immunization Recordinontario

braid spike + flower poweeer


Hello to all my darlings .. long ago I was asked to explain how I was doing my side braid that you have seen in many photos.
Today I decided to post the video tutorial to learn how to do it!
premise that the herringbone braid (English fishtail braid) is REALLY easy to make!
Watch these tutorials, try the mirror and see that it's really easy!





I take this opportunity to show you also my latest purchase: my amattissimi floral leggings! E 'was love at first sight and I just could not leave them on the shelf (I've found from Newfoundland , if you also go crazy for the flowers as I have several models, all gorgeous!)

I leave you to the photos, asking you to apologize for the quality and positions "strange" but unfortunately I had to rely on the self- infamous technique (I know those of you who do not have girlfriends or boyfriends experienced photographers will be able to understand me haha)







Let me know how if you are able to make the braid:) Sending you a big kiss
, Giorgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment