Sunday, January 9, 2011

Coffee Cube Field Game

outfit damaged hair? fragile? TOP PRODUCTS! USEFUL INFO hair


Hello to all .. it was a long time that I wanted to speak reconstruction of hair best I have ever experienced! Since I came into the store (for a couple of years) I can not really do without it. Why? Simple, it is the only visible effects of reconstruction that gives (and "touchable" eheh) from the first application!
But 'nuff said .. now I'll explain what I'm talking about ..


Rebuilding Paul Mitchell (make that love, there's a product I've ever left unsatisfied!) Is based on using an infrared plate call Procare whose function is to penetrate the various products within the cortex of the hair .. it makes an excellent result from the first application (for more click on the image below) and not only

minor inconvenience? This plate is very expensive (240 Euros) so I recommend to all to ask for the nearest hair salon you running this treatment ..

Although the plate is a very useful element in the reconstruction, the application itself Paul Mitchell product is already a sufficient basis to improve your hair! In addition, individual products have a much more affordable price and you can find them online at some sites ( www.pm-shop.it or on www.planethair.it )
I usually use the product "more powerful" that is to bleached hair etc. which is this: THE SUPER strengthener


This afternoon my friends on the other hand I mischiato altri due prodotti insieme e il risultato è stato ottimo:capelli molto più lucido e morbidi al tatto,chiusura delle squame e riduzione delle doppie punte!

1)HAIR REPAIR TREATMENT





2)SUPER CHARGED MOISTURIZER





Se anche voi avete i capelli secchi e fragili e avete ormai provato di tutto vi consiglio di accaparrarvi uno di questi prodotti perchè, secondo il mio parere,sono davvero ottimi..

Non per niente molte delle mie amiche sono già dipendenti da questo trattamento:)





If you are interested in these products and want to know more, I refer you to page official Italian PM: http://www.paulmitchell.it/
I am convinced that these products are worth to the last cent .. Does anyone have never tried them and can give your opinion?
PS I want to clarify that this is just my humble opinion .. have not been paid for from advertising and all the products that I showed you were paid with my pennies .. I just wanted to let you know this brand which I think is really good .. let me I curious to know if there or if you have any questions! PPS
conclude the post with some funny photo .. (let the laughter )
The other day my friend Kate came to my house and we tested the power of make up on our skin ... I say no more, will see for yourself!




A big kiss to all my darling, stay tuned! Giorgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment