Wednesday, January 19, 2011

33rd Birthday Significance

review Buff'd + pack dry hair


Just over a week ago I received an envelope from Canada containing all 10 samples to be tested by Buff'd Cosmetics (http://www.buffd.com/ ) This
mineral cosmetics house offers the widest range of shades for foundation I have ever seen! So after trying the products today I want to do my own review!
First of all I show you the trick that I made entirely (except for the lips) with these products! What do you think? I'm fine ..:)





Now first things first:
1. FOUNDATION THE MINER
I could personally ask the two shades of foundation and I have chosen:
- neutral medium-light
- cool-fair

GENERAL
Both are free of yellow or pink undertones and is spread very easily blend perfectly with the skin. The opacity is modulated mineral foundation and although I was pleased to note that not at all dry skin ! The medium-light
reflects perfectly the color of my skin when I have time and will order it for sure .. I do not let some go! The fair
cool but is much too bright for my pale complexion (I really think that will work only for albinos at this point haha)
ASPECTS POSITIV I
-Unlike many funds do not dry the skin
Mineral Make-uniform complexion while maintaining a natural
Opacity-modulated
-Wide range of shades
EFFECTS
None, in my opinion!
2. POWDER

The finishing powder in the shade favor I found a good powder.
I state that I am not a lover of this product in general, I sometimes forget to put it and until recently were not at all so I used this for my little personal experience this seems to me a powder to normal, we say that makes the his work is intangible or opaque abbastanza!
4. BRONZER

Il mineral bronzer che mi è stato inviato è nella tonalità Honey . Questo bronzer,per i miei gusti,ha un grosso,insormontabile difetto: è una cascata di brillantini,argh!
Io infatti utilizzo solo blush e bronzer rigorosamente matt (riservero qualche sbrilluccichio al massimo per quest'estate..) perciò purtroppo non ho poututo apprezzare questo prodotto!
5.BLUSH

Ho testato due blush nelle tonalità Petal (un rosellino chiarissimo e davvero molto fine) e thrift (un rosa corallo meraviglioso e leggermente darker) color
I have to say that they are really beautiful but again .. argh .. glitter!
Fortunately, the prevailing color shimmer effect so I can use them easily even though I think in my future orders will choose colors matt!
6.ILLUMINANTE

Another sample content with the ' illuminating dust in the shade candelight : I really like very much this enlightening! I applied over the cheekbone to highlight it, and under the arch eyebrows and I loved the effect!
definitely buy it!
7.OMBRETTI & EYELINER


I received two eye shadows and eyeliner.
lighter ones (the Gracious ) is a slightly pastel lilac shimmer which I applied over the entire eyelid.
I then blended with the darker tone (the Rabid ) which is a violet shimmer a shade too beautiful. Finally, instead of using it as eyeliner Stormy I just wet application on the outer corners of the eye to give more depth!
Despite the purple is a color I love, I must say that is really good with green eyes (they really did very well in the choice of colors to send me!)

What can I say? I was pleasantly surprised by this Brand and I think that in the future (and a future not too far away hehe) I will make an order, to order the foundation .. surely that is the product that impressed me the most!

I hope this review there has been useful in some way ..
Now for the coveted my pack for dry hair;)


I mixed in the palm of the hand of Provence shea butter with argan oil hair and I have applied to the hair, after having wet towel ..
I left it on for almost 1 hour and then I infilata sotto la doccia per il consueto shampoo-balsamo!
Posso dire che appena asciutti i capelli risultavano abbastanza ammorbiditi ..
Non so con esattezza se sia stato merito del mio impacco pre-shampoo o solo ed esclusivamente del balsamo però certamente il burro di karitè e l'olio di argan devono pur aver dato un contributo no?
Sono curiosa di vedere come si comporteranno i miei capelli nei prossimi giorni..
Di solito rimangono morbidi appena lavati e poi dopo 1-2 giorni tornano ad essere secchini..speriamo che un pò la situazione migliori!

PS Siccome il burro di karitè dei Provenzali è tagliato con olio di mandorle mi era venuto il dubbio che non fosse adatto sui capelli (avevo letto che l'olio di mandorle tende a seccare) così ho chiesto un consiglio a Berlandina (http://berlandina.blogspot.com/) e mi ha tranquillizzata dicendomi che non secca affatto..così sono potuta andare tranquilla!Grazie Berlandina per i tuoi preziosi consigli!

Al prossimo post my darlings..
un bacione

0 comments:

Post a Comment