Monday, March 7, 2011

Building A House Stages

room organization 2 + Provence + saturday + FITOCOSE Cocoricò

Hello my darling!
This afternoon I went shopping with my friend
in a Chinese Mercatone
where they sell a lot of gadgets for the home
and I decided to buy some little things that I needed:
1.specchio heart-shaped swivel
Ok, I did not need this but my soul kitsch could not resist haha \u200b\u200b
2.scatola of storage drawers
Super useful, I needed a jewelry box where you keep my Ciaffi
in a semi-ordered: I put it in the top drawer
the bracelets, in accordance with the earrings and rings (themselves
put in other boxes) and two more drawers
small but necklaces and hair accessories !
3. Magazine rack
Finally I find myself newspapers and magazines scattered all over the room!
4. Cup port pencils and brushes
(I still have to finish the transfer, I held all the scattered)

Also these days I discovered a wonderful furniture store that probably familiarize many: it is called Maison Du Monde ( http://www.maisonsdumonde.com/IT/it/ ) I recommend you take a look at the online store, you will be enchanted!
you like shaped frame electric guitar? I love it, I also like the British prints, so that even I did not want to put the real picture!

5. Finally, with regard to items for the room
I got to make a canvas for my boyfriend, who (like me)
a big fan of Fabrizio De Andrè
The phrase for me is wonderful, although it is not taken from any Song
(I did not know which to choose, they are all wonderful!)
but from an interview.
I think Faber is undoubtedly the greatest poet of the '900.
Printing on canvas has been created by the site

Now to the second topic I want to talk in this post:
line of cosmetics I de Provence .
I recently purchased several little things which I found great!
I love this brand because it's cheap and readily available in supermarkets. Here are the products I've tried this line:

From left:
-hair mask linseed
-shampoo ai semi di lino
-bagnoschiuma al karitè
-olio di mandorle 
-detergente intimo al karitè
-stick labbra al karitè
E voi avete qualche prodotti di questa marca?
Io la sto adorando,perciò se qualcuna avesse qualcos'altro da 
consigliarmi sono tutt'orecchie :D

Per finire I conclude the post with some (few) pictures of
Saturday night.
I went to Cocoricò with my boyfriend and our friends
and in the evening I decided my hair wavy (event quite unique)
I hope that soon I reach the other remaining pictures ^ ^

conclude the post with a small observation:
tra poco ci sarà il Cosmoprof yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Io ho deciso di andare l'ultimo giorno,
Lunedì 21 Marzo.
E voi ci sarete?

Buon inizio settimana a tutte,
bacibaci

0 comments:

Post a Comment