Friday, March 4, 2011

Ballet Slipper Trannies

reviews and buy sephora kiko


Ciao a tutte my darling!
Oggi,dopo più di un mese da quando mi è arrivato il pacco,
voglio farvi una review dei
prodotti FITOCOSE che ho provato!
Vi ricordo che,se siete interessate a questo brand eco-bio
che usa solo prodotti 100%naturali,
potete ordinare dal 
http://www.fitocose.it ">sito ufficiale

1.CREMA CORPO CELLITE N


*Tipo di prodotto:  Crema for anti-cellulite body
* Quantity: 200ml
* Price: € 16.63
* Personal Considerations: This cream unfortunately I was a little disappointed. Maybe because it is the first product that I felt maybe I was expecting the results of Fitocose exaggerated (I know very well that takes away any cream cellulite but at least I was hoping for a slight tightening effect or in some firming). The consistency is quite liquid, the very mild and pleasant aroma, the color turns to yellow and I think that gives a strong hydration. Ultimately, the advice to those who is looking for a good moisturizer that absorbs quickly, but enough not recommend highly to those who expect some results against cellulite!
PS fitocose Like all products the deadline is fixed at 4 months but if you use it every night, like me, will last about a month and a half to two months!
* Rated: 7 out of 10
CREAM SMOOTHING THE FLOUR ALMOND

* Product Type: smoothing cream / scrub for face and body
* Quantity: 50 ml
* Price: € 8.92
* What do you think, I find This scrub really fantastic ! First of all, just open the jar you are immediately struck by the delicious scent of almonds that I love! Secondly, I find that the almonds that are used to action scrubbante are the right size to not be too aggressive.
I do this scrub once a week (but I could do it twice because it is very delicate) and I must say it is a very pleasant time in my skin routine! I recommend it to all (then the price is good) and definitely will buy it when finished!
: * rating 10/10
TONIC ALL'ALCHEMILLA
* Product Type: facial tonics
* Quantity: 150ml
* Price: € 5.26
* What do you think : This is toned I love it! I apply it every night on a floppy di cotone e poi lo tampono e lo sfrego leggermente sul mio viso dopo la detersione. E' indicato per le pelli miste ma penso che possa essere usato anche da chi ha la pelle normale o leggermente secca perchè devo dire che non dà assolutamente quel fastidioso effetto di "pelle che tira" . Mi piace perchè offre una piacevole sensazione di freschezza,anche questo lo ricomprerò !
*Voto : 10/10
CREMA VISO ALL'ACIDO GLICOLICO 12%

  *Tipo di prodotto: crema per il viso. Dal sito possiamo leggere le sua proprietà:
L'acido glicolico al 12% produce sulla pelle un'azione esfoliante che stimola l'attività proliferativa della pelle e ne favorisce il rinnovamento .I benefici che si ottengono dall'uso di questo acido sono:
 -l'attenuazione delle rughe  
 -un miglioramento del tono e del colorito della pelle  
 -un'azione schiarente sulle macchie senili 
*Quantità: 50ml
* Price: € 13.13
* What do you think: Now we come to another small disappointment! The first four or five days I used this cream with the greatest satisfaction. The put every night before going to bed in the morning and my skin seemed really wonderful: expression of smooth fine lines, imperfections etc decreased
Unfortunately, overnight the positive effect if n ' started again and went all the imperfections under the skin (even more than before) so I decided to stop treatment with this cream thinking that maybe the ' glycolic acid is too aggressive per la mia pelle sensibile. Leggendo le vostre review mi sono resa conto che probabilmente ho sbagliato io con il dosaggio : molte di voi infatti usano questa crema a cicli alterni e 1/2 sere alla settimana . Io per ora la sto utilizzando sul corpo sulle piccole smagliature ma a breve proverò a usarla di nuovo sul viso solo una volta a settimana.
Nel complesso penso che questa sia una buona crema (per chi non è ipersensibile) però prima del suo utilizzo bisogna informarsi bene sulle modalità migliori per usarla!
PS Per tutti i giorni in cui ho usato questa crema appena messa sentivo un pò di bruciore e un pizzicore diffuso sul viso,sensazione che passava dopo 10 minuti circa (sulle indicazioni c'è scritto che è una reazione normale,dovuta al glicolico)
*Voto : 7 /10
CREMA ALLA VITAMINA C

  *Tipo di prodotto : crema per il viso anti rughe
*Quantità : 30ml
*Prezzo: 8,90 euro
*Cosa ne penso : Questa crema mi è piaciuta molto. The consistency is quite thick, yellow, with a scent that denifinirei "neutral" and the amount needed for each application is minimal (it just really very little ==> for this I find that the size of 30 ml is perfect for 4 months !) and the price is excellent.
This cream moisturizes my skin perfectly without greasy, I'm using all the night before going to sleep because it has a fairly dense consistency but overall it absorbs fairly quickly! The council who has dry skin or those who want a good cream for the prevention the first wrinkles!
* Rated: 8 / 10
In These days I also made a stop at Sephora and Kiko and I bought some products,
and I must say that some little things I liked very much! From SEPHORA
:
1. SCRUB ON HANDS AND FEET (YES TO Carrots)
I tried this scrub on my hands a few times and now I really like is! From the photo's not seen well but the product consists of a superficial part, the base oil is formed by granules (the consistency of salt, more or less). In addition, I found deals in € 5, I'd say it was a good buy!
The other products I've yet to try them and they are:
-night cream for sensitive skin (mineral flowers)
biphasic eye-makeup remover (sephora)
-lip balm (sephora)
by 99cent Finally I bought a lipstick-pen with red rhinestones to always keep in your purse!
I like too:)
From kiko instead I purchased
1. SOFT TOUCH BLUSH KIKO (N 105)
2.Automatic EYELINER WATERPROOF (black)
3.MAT LIPSTICK (222)
4. EMOTION RED SATIN LIPSTICK (208 Black Cherry)
5.Natural concealer (01)

I buy end up here ..
Since no other post before Monday I will wish you a good weekend all:) kisses
Giorgia



0 comments:

Post a Comment